We got a triple whammy of Christmas programs this week. The First Graders at Jack’s school staged a wonderfully adorable rendition of, “The Littlest Christmas Tree” on Wednesday Night and Friday afternoon we were entertained by the singing and (at times interprative) dancing of the Lion & Tiger classes of Step Ahead Learning Center. Then on Sunday we got to watch the Children’s Pagent at Church.
This post contains the first two events and I’ll put the pagent in the next one. There are videos for all three. Things to keep in mind:
1) Nobody by the name Spielberg lives in this house – keep that in mind when considering quality and editing skills
2) These are the ‘abridged’ versions. They have been edited for content and to run in the time alloted and formatted to fit your screen…blah, blah, blah.
3) Tears, my tears, and way to much of my weekend were involved in making these. But I have worked out the issues I was having with my video editor – Yea! Turns out it was the camera’s fault (yep we’re blaming it on the camera
) for recording video files in .MOV format (an Apple/Mac/Quicktime thing) and my video editor doesn’t read that so I have to convert all the files to the Windows/Microsoft friendly .WMV format. I’m no techhie and don’t really understand the nitty gritty details but the files work once converted so we’re going with it…..
Enjoy!
First up: The Littlest Christmas Tree:
Second: Emilie’s Christmas Program
No comments:
Post a Comment