Not to worry, we're all still alive around here. We survived the winter holidays and life is back to the normal routine this week. If you recall in my last post I mentioned some problems with the computer. We seems the computer was nearing the end of it's life span (it's over eight years old) and after multiple attempts to improve it's function it was decided a new machine was probably necessary. That's why you haven't heard from me much on the technology front.
The biggest issue with a new machine after eight years is that all the programs I was running using Windows Vista are now mostly unsupported (this includes the program I used to blog, organize photos, edit videos, my genealogy program, etc.) and do not interact well with Windows 10. Plus everything is rearranged in the new OS and it's taking some time to find stuff and get used to new programs.
So bear with me as I figure this all out.....
No comments:
Post a Comment