This past Saturday was the Second Annual BLM & FS Softball Challenge. This year there were 9 teams in all. I played on our office team this year, and our friend Brian came over from Boise and played with us as well. Four games, eight hours, and a second place overall finish later we had all had a blast, and we were all really REALLY sore the next day…and the day after. There was lots of limping and groaning in the office Monday morning, but it was totally worth it. We even surprised ourselves by beating the Hotshots this year…a feat to be reckoned with!
Here we all are. The Sawtooth Hotshots are in the baseball shirts and the S.O. Screwball (SOS) are in teal.

I think my favorite shot of the whole day was this one of Brian (the horizontal guy) and John C. the forest Fisheries Biologist.
There are a TON of photos I like though, and I really want to share them all….so I put together a little film…….
2 comments:
You do SUCH a great job! Loved the video! How do you always find such perfect music???
I spend too much time and money on itunes....that's how I get the music. ;-P
Post a Comment