Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gentlemen...Start Your Engines!

The neighbor caught me just as Jack and I were getting home yesterday. He asked if I'd like some hand me downs. He's got grandkids in elementary school so I wasn't exactly sure what he had in mind as they are quite a bit older than Jack.

Turns out he had one of those red and yellow Little Tykes cars. You know the ones you drive with your feet like Fred Flintstone. It's a BIG hit as you can see. His feet don't quite reach the ground yet but he enjoys being pushed around. He'll grow into it before I can blink for sure.

Now if the goats would stop trying to 'use' it for their own mischievousness.... I had it on the patio yesterday and when I walked by and glanced out the door I noticed Ollie had pulled the door open and had his front feet on the seat rubbing his head on the roof!

3 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

That is adorable! LOL... I'm sure he will grow into it quickly, then you'll be yelling at him to take it out of the house so the goats CAN play with it!

Cassie D said...

I probably will, he is such a busy bugger. Enjoy the non-mobile months while they last! I already say things like "Please don't eat the dog bones!" and "The dishwasher is not a toy!"

The neighbor also gave us a little kid trike which we haven't tried yet. It's pretty dirty from sitting outside, and I want to rinse it off first.

Twin is similar to Moses Lake in that the wind blows a lot and everything get covered in a fine layer of dirt eventually.

Shane Hall said...

Bonus points for using the Hamster Dance music.