Monday, January 16, 2017

Winter Wonderland

Since I last had a chance to sit down and write Winter has shown up in a big way. Our area got hit with a big storm right as the kids were ready to go back to school after the Christmas break. The long-time residents say the worst in 20 to 30 years.  So, save for two days, there was an extra week of snow days and I was about ready to lock myself in the bathroom just to have 10 minutes of silence. Even Kevin was home for a good chunk of it as his office flooded so he worked from home while they dried it out. Thankfully everything is slowly getting back into a routine. I took a lot of photos of this, that, and whatever from our winter wonderland so I put it all in a slideshow to share…enjoy!

No comments: