Yesterday was Emilie’s Christmas program at preschool. This was the first year she was old enough to be part of the program and boy did she work it. She danced, she sang, she twirled, she knew all the hand motions…. yep this one is the performer of the two (really not a huge surprise). Of course that means for the first few minutes of the program there was a girl standing smack in front of Emilie and you can hardly see her. The child wasn’t even dancing and I really had to fight the urge to run up there and move her to one side so I could see my child (probably would have started some drama though, so I refrained
) I’m posting video in two parts, since I can’t get my video editor to merge it into one video (darn outdated program). Mostly this is for the benefit of grandparents and aunts/uncles who couldn’t be there in person but feel free to enjoy it yourself.


No comments:
Post a Comment