I think we’re all ready for Christmas around here. The only thing lacking is snow, though the weather man says we have about a 40% chance of the white stuff Christmas morning. Cutting it a little close there, but I’ll take it.
Before we get busy with the big day I wanted to share one last update and video. This one is the kids’ Christmas Pageant at church. Video is about 15 minutes long, you have been warned. We’re a small congregation and most of the kids are under 6. The only ‘older’ kids were the ones playing Joseph and Mary plus two of the Church youth did the readings. For such a motely group it actually turned out pretty well.
If you can’t sit through the whole thing….Kevin tries to drop the camera off the balcony around 3:28 (sorry about that). At 6:14 is Emilie’s big part - Behold an angel of the Lord appeared and said, “fear not.” – cue Em’s ‘fear not’ hands. Around the 9 minute mark is Jack, and fellow shepherd Henry’s big ‘trip’ to the stable to see the newborn King.

No comments:
Post a Comment