Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday

I’m a frazzled lady this week it seems. Jack’s birthday is on Saturday and he asked for a party this year so I feel a bit scatterbrained as I try to make sure everything is ready for the big day. Don’t get me wrong, I’m really excited and looking forward to this, not as much as Jack…or Emilie for that matter, but still really excited. I’m just not much of a party planner. It’s not my passion. I had similar feelings about planning my own wedding seven years ago. “Can this be done now?” pretty much sums it up. Plus afterwards we go straight into Thanksgiving and I have a list of things to mail the first week of December so my plate feels pretty darned full.

So while I promise you a recap on the party Sunday or Monday, you will have to live with these photographic gems until then. As for me I’m off to test my art skills and draw something that hopefully looks like a tractor for a rousing party game of ‘Pin-the-wheel on the Tractor.”

IMG_1830IMG_1784

No comments: