Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Few Words for Wednesday

Not a whole lot going on during the first part of this week. The kids have a Valentine’s party with our Mom’s Group after preschool today. Their school party is tomorrow. Pretty much they’ll be all sugared up through the weekend and bouncing off the walls.

Kevin and I started level 2 of our 60 day Insanity workout. Talk about INTENSE! I’m really curious to see the results at the end of all this

I gave up coffee for Lent…this should be interesting.

That’s about all that is going on around here. I leave you with a photograph. This one, while not very ‘good’ in the photographic sense, is destined to become a family classic. It just captured the moment when I came out from the back of the house and found the kids had set up their camp chairs & table and were playing High-ho Cherry-O all by themselves. .

IMG_8823

They both ‘cheat’ horribly, so don’t ever play a game with them unless you want to lose. Smile with tongue out

No comments: