Busy, busy, busy. I haven’t dropped off the earth, I’ve just been in constant motion. It’s been that way for the last two weeks and the reasoning why I haven’t updated the blog. I’m slowly working on doing so though, so keep checking back. I’ll be post-dating my posts so they show in chronological order.
All this business started with a visit from my parents. The same morning they headed home I got a call from my sister saying she’d gotten a new job and would I be able to come watch her kids until she arranges some childcare? She needed me ASAP so I literally washed clothes and repacked for a cross-country flight to Virginia. That’s where I’m currently writing from.
My kids came with me and Kevin is on another BAER assignment for the time being. Reaching us may be difficult for the next few weeks.
I didn’t know if I’d have time to write, but both my nephews have a tummy bug (spent the night puking….) and my kids (and I) have head colds. Needless to say they’re camped out on the couch watching videos. We’re all taking it easy today. That means I have a few moments to play catch-up, so enjoy while it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment