My Cat in the Hat and his Things are ready to go Trick-or-Treating!
I’ve had lots of questions about the wigs. Did I make them? Yes, I did! I really struggled on how to do it to. I found a pattern for fleece berets and originally was going to use that with a faux fur. However I could only find fur in white and since the stuff is 100% polyester you can’t use Rit dye or anything similar on them. Eventually I found some adult sized blue ‘sports fan’ wigs for cheap online. Then I made fleece berets to fit each kiddo and basted the adult wigs to the edge of the berets. Turned out pretty nice if you ask me.
Kevin was kind enough to let me dress him as the Cat in the Hat to match the kids.
What about me you ask? Well after getting the kids and Kevin lined out I realized I hadn’t thought about me. I hindsight the Goldfish would have been cool, but at 4:30pm on Halloween I didn’t have that kind of time. So I went with the old standby!
Bunny Ears!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Halloween everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment