Seems he climbed up on a piece of playground equipment and either fell or jumped off. They weren’t quite sure. He skinned his knees and forehead when he landed in the bark dust. Funny thing is another boy in Jack’s class did the exact same thing the day before and has an identical owie on his forehead, they are boo-boo buddies I guess.
I’m not concerned in the least that he wasn’t being properly supervised either. I’m sure he was. I know my son and know how fast the little boy can get into trouble…even when he is closely watched. Yesterday I caught him standing on his Sit ‘n’ Spin so he could reach a picture on the DVD cabinet. He had one hand on the cabinet top, the other stretching for the picture. One foot is teetering on the steering wheel of the Sit ‘n’ Spin (thank goodness that part is stationary and doesn’t spin) and the other is stretched out behind him for balance. He looked like a short chunky ballerina in a diaper.
His other passion is to take one of the dining room chairs and push it up to the back of the couch. Then he stands on the chair yells, “Tuuhhhh Duhhhhh” and flips over onto the couch cushions then rolls onto the floor, laughing all the way. *sigh* I should look into a toddler tumbling class or something that involves lots of running, climbing, and/or any other energy burning activity because this kid is going to drive me batty once cold weather sets in and we are stuck in the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment