Right now Kevin is out in the garage right now operating power tools. I don't recall him mentioning any 'to-dos' that involved power tools so I'm a little worried...but not enough to go out there and see what he's up too.
While I try to figure out just what he could be doing I'll post a fun video of Jack and a few pictures.
"The Pot"
He gets in there then can't stand back up because it is really to small to sit in in the first place....then he gets mad about it. Goober!
"The Purse"
This is why I can never get out the door on time. My stuff literally grows legs and walks off. By the way, has anyone seen my keys????
"Awwwww"
My current favorite photo. Jack and Kevin sharing
a Drumstick.
3 comments:
I love your blog posts! Jack is SO cute, and you and Kevin are great parents. Glad Kevin is getting over his Bell's. It's a frustrating, mysterious affliction! Thanks for the tips on posting pics in the blog, I'll try your strategy next time.
I LOVE Jack's face with the icecream drumstick. That is an excellent candid.
Post a Comment