Wow! He looked really tired to me; but I have no idea how long he'd been doing it... And, it still amazes me how they can just thump onto the floor and not hurt (and then do it again!).
He been going for about 10 minutes at this point, but it was about 4pm and he got up from his nap at 1 and had been playing hard since. He went to bed at 7 and was asleep before I left the room.
4 comments:
Wow! He looked really tired to me; but I have no idea how long he'd been doing it...
And, it still amazes me how they can just thump onto the floor and not hurt (and then do it again!).
He been going for about 10 minutes at this point, but it was about 4pm and he got up from his nap at 1 and had been playing hard since. He went to bed at 7 and was asleep before I left the room.
This kid obviously plays hard!
This was funny to watch.
I think he is practicing for his furture life as a stunt double? Too cute.....
Post a Comment