For his first Halloween Jack went as a football player. Specifically Peyton Manning, quarter back of the Indianapolis Colts, Superbowl MVP, and 1/2 of the Manning Oreo Double Stuff Racing League (DSLR) team. If you want the whole story as to why Jack needed to be Peyton Manning, and not Eli Manning or a Cougar football player or something, ask Kevin or Julie (
Kevin's sister). I don't even completely understand. She hates Peyton Manning and Kevin thinks he's the best. They go back and forth about it all the time. You should see the disfigured Peyton Manning Ornament we got for Christmas 2 years ago.....but I digress.
Here he is Jack 'Peyton Manning' Duchow!

I made the whole thing myself! The Helmet tested my sewing skills, and I'm forever grateful that the Colts don't have a complicated logo like the Bengals, or even the Seahawks.

The business in the historic downtown Twin were handing out candy. Perfect for a little guy who doesn't really care if he gets candy or not. Mostly we went for the experience.

Jack enjoyed looking at all the costumed people almost as much as his parents did. My favorite was the little Skunk. I totally think Clayton (my nephew) should go as a Skunk next year and take his Skunk-hunting doggie Kyra with him.

Not only were there kids, but several people had their dogs. I think I missed the Memo on dressing up your dog and taking it Trick-or-Treating. This dog was about the size of a Hoagie Rolls and seemed to be biding its time until it could seek revenge on its owners for dressing it as a bee.

After strolling around downtown we went home for Pizza, a 'scary' Movie (
Shaun the Sheep's Little Sheep of Horrors), then watched the even scarier WSU vs. Notre Dame game on TV.

In all it was a good day! As a parting shot I had to post the photo below. It's from the office Halloween Party. FS babies unite. With Jack and Me are Grant (Pea Pod), Grant's mom Sarah, and Jill and Sophie (Bumble Bee with her Flower Child)
No comments:
Post a Comment