Awesome video. Are you getting a similar rig for Kev? Might spill his beer though...BTW nice pants, when did Jack get released?
He has the hand of that for sure! I like the arm through the leg hole at the end! That was a classic move of Clay's!
Ha! I actually call those his prison pants....
This had me smiling and giggling the entire time! Love it....
Great music for the content! Ben had one of those jumpers when he was little, but I didn't know they were still out there.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome video. Are you getting a similar rig for Kev? Might spill his beer though...
BTW nice pants, when did Jack get released?
He has the hand of that for sure! I like the arm through the leg hole at the end! That was a classic move of Clay's!
Ha! I actually call those his prison pants....
This had me smiling and giggling the entire time! Love it....
Great music for the content! Ben had one of those jumpers when he was little, but I didn't know they were still out there.
Post a Comment