Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The "Friday E-mail"....New & Improved?

I started writing a weekly "Friday E-mail" my first year of college. It was an attempt to keep all my family and friends up to date on my goings ons. Though I might have sent an e-mail any day of the week mostly I wrote on Fridays, hence "Friday E-Mail."

It's only natural that my attempts to maintain contact with everyone would eventually morph into a blog. My twisted sense of logic thinks that if you have e-mail you must have Internet access, and if you can access the Internet you can see a Blog. I'm also think this is a better way to share some photos and video clips. I've discovered that different e-mail providers have different picture/attachment standards.

Baby steps folks, we'll see how this goes. I hope to mostly post "stories" rather than the day to day goings on so I might not be consistently posting. I'd appreciate feedback though!

No comments: