So this happened…. Yep, it was one of those moments where you don’t want to interrupt the kids. They are so into what they are doing if you startle them it will break the magic. Kevin and I observed this from the living room window giggling and whispering like a couple of bird watchers (okay, I did go out at the very end with the camera). Thankfully, no “Naked Jay Birds” appeared, but they did get good and wet. Seems after the equipment was cleaned they figured washing each other off would be a fantastic idea too. Poor dogs, that’s their kiddie pool, and it had just been cleaned and refilled earlier in the day….probably why it became such an enticing truck wash.
That is an little metal excavator in her mouth…multitasking
Trucks are clean and so are they!
I love these moments…these unplanned events. These are the ones that we’ll look back on and laugh the hardest about later down the line.
No comments:
Post a Comment