I know I’m incredibly biased, but aren’t they just the cutest? They’ve been in to playing dress up this week. Emilie is usually a princess of some sort and Jack is a brave knight or prince. Their tale tends to have a Hansel & Gretel feel to it though and I am often begged to be the witch. This usually means I end up tossed in a cauldron and melted at some juncture. Kevin usually gets to be the big bad Tiger. All in all in involves a lot of squealing and running around the house playing chase. Lots of fun…
I will say last night they took a different path and Jack decided he wanted to be Rocket J Squirrel and Emilie was Boris Badenov. I was told I was Natasha Fatale (is this an upgrade from the witch role???). I guess that means Kevin gets to be Bullwinkle Moose? If you haven’t caught on the kids are really into watching Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends right now. In fact Fractured Fairytales sketches might explain the whole prince/princess witch thing……
No comments:
Post a Comment