Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bouncing up a Storm

Yesterday was Jack’s 6th Birthday Party. While his actual birthday isn’t for another week, given our Thanksgiving plans and the fact that a lot of people travel this time of year we decided to have his friend party a little early. Of course Mother Nature had the last laugh and dumped snow/ice in the days leading up to his party. Still, two friends, along with Emilie braved the elements and made it out to Jump Time.

IMG_7695Jump Time is an indoor trampoline park with all sorts of things to bounce on from trampolines to a foam pit, and even some inflatables. The kids had a blast bouncing from one element to the next. The favorite was ‘the hovercraft’, as Jack called it. This was an inflatable obstacle course. I think he got the name from the thick rubber skirting around the bottom and all the blowing air, two key components of a hovercraft. They must have spent almost an hour running through that….I was even informed there were mummies in there. I didn’t see any myself but that’s what I was told.

(Unfortunately Jump Time is located in a large light sucking warehouse. Perfect for trampolines, not perfect for photography, especially when the kids are constantly in motion. My photos of the kids playing are pretty blurry…oh well, I wasn’t going to stop their fun.)

IMG_7723IMG_7715

Included with his birthday package the facility also provided pizza and water, they would have provided cupcakes too but we brought our own cake. Add to it they also did set up and clean up and we got two hours of jumping for up to six kids and this party was fantastic from a parent perspective! Jack and the kids had a fantastic time too. Totally keeping this in my list of birthday options!

IMG_7742

IMG_7732IMG_7759

IMG_7734IMG_7751IMG_7756

With pictures being tough to take I did get a little video. Bear in mind I’m no Spielberg, but here is the birthday crew jumping in the foam pit.

No comments: