Monday, July 16, 2012

I’m Going to Get Gray Hair!

Jack’s mind is constantly thinking of new ways to drive his mother crazy. At least that is how it feels some days. This is his latest stunt. Yes, “stunt” is the best way to describe it. The kids were playing in their room today and I heard waaaaay too much giggling so I went in to check. This is what I found….

IMG_6275 - Copy Stitch 

He climbs on top of the changing table and leaps to his bed. The icing on this particular cupcake is that his sister is sitting on his bed, aka ‘Landing Pad,’ with this expression on her face:

IMG_5910

Wanna bet what she’s thinking?

I turn my back for two seconds and mayhem ensues. Kevin better come home soon….though soon may not be soon enough. He may find me duct-taped to a chair while our naked, mud-covered children dance around the house with his underpants on their heads as they spray puffs of baby powder (that was what we did last night for fun) in the air.

Author’s disclaimer: In all honestly it’s not going that bad. Kevin is home tomorrow and this isn’t that far off of normal around here. It’s just fun to be dramatic at time ;-P

No comments: