I had a booth, for my Discovery Toys business, out at the Holiday Food and Gift Fair at the fairgrounds last weekend. They put me in just the right spot too. I had a Migi Nails booth on one side. Wouldn’t you know it, the gal running the booth is a dental hygienist at a children’s dentistry practice in town…and I’ve been looking for a dentist for the kids. Even better still, on the other side was Santa Claus!!!
Santa was such a wonderful guy! We even exchanged business cards….
Since he was there and the cost was right (free with your own camera) we decided to try and get some pictures of the kids with the jolly old elf. Emilie was fascinated. She kept playing with his beard and reaching for his glasses. She was more than content to sit on his lap all day. Jack, on the other hand, was leery of Old St. Nick. He’s really skittish of anyone he doesn’t know these days and there was no way he was getting to close to Santa. He was willing to accept candy canes though.
I got some really cute photos of Emilie and Santa, and one half decent one of both kids if you can get past Jack’s “heck-no!-get-away-from-me grimace. Someday I hope he will look back on the picture and laugh…..
No comments:
Post a Comment