Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleep Like a Baby

Normally Jack naps from 12:30 to 2:30pm each day. With daylight savings starting today I figured we’d have a rough nap and tried to mitigate by keeping him up until 1pm (which would have been 12pm yesterday). He was still bouncing and chattering when we laid him down but did manage to get a “night night” out of him.

Well, 4pm rolls around (3pm in Jack world) and he’s still snoozing. Normally the rule is to let sleeping babies lie, but let him sleep much longer and he’d be up half the night so Kevin went in to get him.  About 30 seconds later he comes tip-toeing back out and trying not to laugh and says, “Honey you’ve got to go see your son.” Now ,Jack can sleep in some poses meant solely for contortionists so I asked if I should take the camera. “Oh yeah” was the reply.

So I got the camera and went in there only to find Jack was not in his bed…..

IMG_0579

My guess is he climbed in there to play and ran out of steam. He did have both his puppies and blankets with him though, so the stuffed animals may just have been irresistibly snuggly looking today.

No comments: