According to Jack there should be candlelit services at church more often. Our Christmas Eve service was one of the few he sat through without too much wiggling. I would have let him hold a candle (unlit of course) but when I tried he immediately turned it over and bit the bottom off…darn kid.
Present opening was fun, but he still is in that phase where he opens a gift and gets so involved with playing with it takes some convincing to open the next. It does make for a nice loooooong Christmas morning though.“Christmas Eve – Mom was trying to convince Jack to put PJ’s on….but why wear clothes when there are better things to do?”
For New Year’s eve we inflated an air mattress in the living room and camped out. Jack got to stay up until 9pm. Pretty good I guess…Kevin and I only made it to 11pm. Still this is a big improvement over 2 years ago when Jack was only 1 month and as new parents we were comatose by 8. Maybe next year we’ll make it until midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment