Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread House 2010

Well, folks here is this year’s Gingerbread house. I tried to get Jack to help me but he was more interested in eating the candy than putting it on the house. I guess when you are two you have your priorities… He did help put on a couple of Necco wafers though (BTW Grammie…it quickly became obvious that he’s a Necco fiend just like you ;-P)

IMG_4444

Once again Jack donated some toys animals to finish her off. Since the house, well barn, is sitting on the dining room table he points them out to us during meal times. That and he likes to lick the powdered sugar off the whole display. You can always tell he’s been up there from the little white handprints on the tabletop.

IMG_4446

IMG_4450

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The tree in the left hand picture was a lollipop we found. Personally, I don’t think I’d actually want to eat it but it works great for Ginger bread houses. Kevin was at work when Jack and I made our masterpiece. He says his contribution will be to buy a bag of Swedish fish and ‘share’ one with the Raccoon.

No comments: