So this is the new nephew added last week. Jack and Cassie are back in Massachusetts visiting him and helping out. Jack thinks the baby is pretty cool. I think he thinks Wesley is some sort of new fangled pet. He looooves to stroke the baby's head whenever he gets the chance. It just gets him all tickled to rub that silky hair. However cousin Clayton is MUCH more fun when it comes to a playmate. Clayton is about a year older than Jack and these two have been very busy wearing each other out.
So far its been a great trip. The weather has held. Grannie and Mom took the two big boys to the park where they had lots of cool slides. We also went to Old Sturbridge Village where the boys had lots of fun exploring and 1830 New England Visit. If I had to guess I'd say the favorite things to were pumping the water pump, pushing the 'big stick' at the Clay Mill, and of course...the 'barking' pigs. (That was what Clay said they were doing anyways. Didn't matter how many times we told him they said 'oink'...he insisted they were barking.) Tomorrow we are going to try to sneak in a trip to the Eco Tarium.



2 comments:
He's right, you know -- what a pig usually says more often sounds like a "woof" than an "oink." When they are distressed and start to squeal I can sometimes hear the oink sound, "oh-weeeenk, oh-weeeenk!"
I always thought it sounded like "niff, niff, niff." Especially when they are sniffing and rooting around.
Post a Comment