Just a few more photos from our trip to Massachusetts that I wanted to share:
This is what happens when two little monkey’s are jumping on the bed and one falls off and bumps his head.
A day or so later Jack ended up with a similar bump when Aunt Carrie grabbed Jack to stop him from running out the door into the street. She turned to go back in the house at the same time Clay opened the storm door and……BAM! Being my child he followed it up by trying to crawl up onto a low table, which he slipped off of and whacked his chin on the way down. That earned him a fat lip.
I like to call this one on the right ‘City Boy – Country Boy.’ I think it’s the overalls. The picture is from our day at Old Sturbridge Village, a place I recommend to anyone visiting that area.
Did I mention the leaves were at their peak while we were there? Below is a picture of the boys having lots of fun with Granny?
The infamous tricycle. There was only one and the boys struggled with sharing it. Occassionally you would catch them riding it together. Jack steering in front and Clayton driving from the back.
Can we get some privacy please. This is both boys on a model Privy at OSV….they’ve each got their own ‘hole.’
1 comment:
Ask Jack's Grandpa Duchow about growing up with a 2-seater in the yard!
Post a Comment