Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kevin

In honor of Kevin's birthday everybody got a holiday! Okay so it could have been for that Martin Luther King Jr. guy, but still...how many people get a paid day off work for their birthday?

It was a great birthday especially since we were in Moses Lake with the family. German Chocolate Cake with German Chocolate Frosting was on the menu of course, and the favorite gift this year was a Lego Combine. Who cares if the box says 5-12 years...you are NEVER to old for Legos!

Happy Birthday Kevin!
Ready to go Harvest some 'wheat' aka yellow lego bricks! (I like that the farmer has a big ole Coffee mug...very accurate)

1 comment:

Shane Hall said...

That is a completely awesome combine. I never seem to get Lego gifts anymore.

Whenever I'm at Bellevue Square I'm tempted to buy a cup that you get to fill with whatever bricks you want from their wall bins for a flat price. Good thing I don't go there very often.