Monday, October 5, 2009

Cities of Idaho - Answers

There is still a bit of snow on the ground from yesterday's surprise snowstorm, it's grey, overcast, and downright chilly. Since my plan to mow the lawn this week blew off in a blizzard I figure I would post the answers to the Cities of Idaho Quiz.

  1. Hazelton
  2. Eden
  3. Bruneau
  4. Shoshone
  5. American Falls
  6. Soda Springs
  7. Ketchum (Catch 'em ... get it?)
  8. Sandpoint
  9. Cottonwood
  10. Sugar City
  11. Castleford
  12. Marsing
  13. Rathdrum
  14. Moscow
  15. Glens Ferry
  16. Mountain Home
  17. Whitebird
  18. Burley
  19. Salmon
  20. Priest River
  21. Lowman
  22. Bliss
  23. Potlatch
  24. Downey
  25. Franklin
  26. Kellogg
  27. New Plymouth
  28. Star
  29. Blackfoot
  30. Fairfield
  31. Atlanta
  32. Inkum
  33. Paris
  34. Riddle (according to Kevin the street layout there clarifies why they named it Riddle)
  35. Council
  36. Lewiston
  37. Farmington
  38. Plummer
  39. Cambridge (Though I think Weston's answer or Harvard is 'more correct.' There is no Ivy League school in Boston. Harvard, located in Cambridge, MA is the closest. Harvard & Cambridge are both Idaho towns (as are Princeton & Yale). I think the quiz makers got confused on this one.)
  40. Idaho City
  41. Murphey
  42. Grandview
  43. Picabo
  44. Challis
  45. Richfield
  46. Bonanza
  47. Hollister
  48. Atomic City
  49. Filer
  50. Ashton

No comments: